How to become a christian?

HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
Info by: Evangelist Sieberen Voordewind

1) BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.
The Bible says in John 3:16 and 17: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son (JESUS CHRIST!), that whosoever (YOU, I, and EVERYONE!) believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."

2) Let Jesus Christ COME into your heart.
The Bible says in John 1:12 and 13: "But as many as received Him (JESUS CHRIST!), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

3) FOLLOW Jesus Christ.
The Bible says in John 15:5,7 and 10: "I (JESUS!) am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without Me ye can do nothing...If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you...If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."

3 SIMPLE STAPS!!

PRAY WITH ME NOW:
"Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You that I may draw near to You,
even if my sins are great and many.
O, Lord, have mercy on me and save my soul.
I open my heart to You.
Come into my heart.
Cleanse me from all the wrong that is insite me.
Wash me with Your blood.
I give my life to You.
I will follow You.
I thank You for this greatest miracle!
Amen.

And the Bible says in 1 John 1:6-9: "If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:But if we walk in the light, as He (JESUS!) is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Congratulations and welcome to the other christians.

READ THE BIBLE AND BELIEVE THE BIBLE. Do you have no Bible? Read the free Bible on internet: http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-International-Version-NIV-Bible/#books .
Bible in this lesson: King James Version

READ THE EPUB: YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME: