Healing of diseases

Healing of diseases
Radio meditation by: Evangelist Sieberen Voordewind

Dear listener. During one of our prayer meetings, I was asked if I wanted to pray for an African teenager who was also present. He looked ill. It went definitely not well with him. While I put my hands on him and prayed for him, I felt that nothing happened.
The Lord could heal him at that time, but nothing happened. Why not? The Lord God wanted to show His power on a much larger manner. After all, what was the result? This boy became more ill. Yes, it was so bad that a few days later he was incorporated urgently in the hospital. The doctors noted: Malaria! Many people died because of this disease. During the meeting on Sunday morning I proposed, that we all prayed for him in faith. During the spiritual fight in prayer for healing, I experienced in the Spirit: Victory. And that proved to be true! The Living god had this boy, who lay there sick on bed in the hospital, completely healed!! During the blood test no more malaria was found. There was much talking about this miracle. Of course there were also jealous outsiders who do not believe this miracle. There was a preacher who said to the people that this boy could not have had malaria. He found that the boy was cured too quickly, as if the Living God could do no wonder for him! But my beloved wife had personally asked information about him in the hospital and she was told that he had actually malaria but suddenly it was disappeared.

The Living God had healed him from distance of malaria! Praise the Lord!

But what I want to tell you with this testimony is:" Do not doubt and believe that Jesus Christ wants to heal you if you are sick."The Bible said in Psalm 103 verse 3: "Who forgives all iniquities, Who heal all your diseases." Forgiveness and healing of the Living God go hand in hand.

As God's anointed servant, I say to you: "Receive at this moment Divine healing from the top of your head skull to the soles of your feet in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ. Receive it Now and stand up in belief!
I wish you God's Blessing. Amen.

(Translated by: Winny Hallatu)